- 159135 - Marketing Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $24 to $28.00 DOE
- Our Client: Int’l Freight Forwarder and Supply Chain
Permanent position Salary range: $45k-$65k
Providing Support to Corporate Sales and Marketing to this International Freight Forwarding / 3PL/ Supply Chain Company
• Ideal Candidate will have Marketing Experience and Knowledge of International Freight Forwarding / Logistic Services
Products: Air/Ocean Import, Air/Ocean Export/ Customs Brokerage/ Domestic/Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain
Support Corporate Sales & Marketing (including Director of Marketing and Global HQ in Taipei) in delivering initiatives required to help achieve company goals. This role will be key in helping us standardize our approach to RFI completions, promotional and collateral resource fulfillment, sales team support (research, sales deck support, etc.), web copy and industry newsletters, and the various needs of sales people around the world. The ideal candidate would maintain great attention to detail, be able to produce high quality written English, have in-depth knowledge of our industry, and uphold a high level of professionalism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. RFI completion – complete RFIs for large opportunities, reaching out and balancing the input of global stakeholders and synthesizing the content in a concise, professional document; develop library of RFI responses for future use.
2 Marketing Resource Fulfilment – work with regions to source and fulfil internal orders for marketing promotional and printed collateral materials. Develop streamlined process balancing cost and required on-site dates.
3. General Sales Team Support – support business development via market or client-specific research for large clients and opportunities; work with sales to develop targeted sales decks for clients. Manage marketing resources on company intranet.
4. Support External Branding – Make necessary updates to website copy and compile a company newsletter for clients in cooperation with product and regional team leaders; shepherd the translation process to ensure quality and fluid process.
5. Agency Partner Coordination – support Marketing Director in project management tasks associated with Client's marketing agency including budgeting, timelines/milestone management, invoicing/payment, etc.
6. Support product directors or other executives in the company with special project assignment needs
• Bachelor’s degree, highly desired
Client will consider a recent college grad with 1-3 marketing experience, With interest in the Global Logistics Industry.
Full medical and 401k
Lisa Roll at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x243 or (800) 927-9318 x243
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.