- 162941 - NET Developer-WA
- $46 to $50.00 DOE
- 9 Months
Chipton Ross is seeking a .NET Developer for a contract assignment in Vancouver, WA.
* Provides software sustainment support through bug fixes, upgrades, patching, troubleshooting and installation
* Researches & reviews potential software and or systems, analyze applicability for company's use and provide recommendations
* Develop solutions that integrates with other systems through web services
* Will need to provide occasional support during non-business hours
* Will need to work directly with team members as well as independently
* Other duties as assigned
* Proficient in Microsoft .NET technologies - .NET 4.5, C#, Entity Framework, MVC.
* At least 6+ years experience working in C#
* Expert level knowledge (6+ years) in SQL Stored procedures, Views
* Strong experience in developing web applications as well as client applications
* Strong documentation experience
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Able to work in a collaborative, innovative, agile .NET team environment and work well with other team members
Preferred but not required - Ability to work with customers directly and do demonstrations and gather feedback
HS Diploma or GED
5/40, first shift
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.