- 164024 - Cleaning Assembler - SC
- SC-South Carolina
- Up to $9.00 DOE
- 3 months CTH
- 1. Aluminum gates of various styles and sizes will be welded at welding stations.
2. Then the welded gates will be sent to the finishing area to be sanded and prepped to go to powder coat.( We will train the employee on the proper cleaning and grinding procedures for this process)
3. Once back from powder coat, the proper hardware and labeling will be applied and the finished goods will move to inventory.
4. Department working hours will be M-F 6am to 3pm with some overtime on the weekends if needed.
5. Starting pay will be $9.00 per hour until skill level has been reached, then a possible pay rate increase to $10.00 will be evaluated.
Christophor Long at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.