- 165239 - Assembler/Tester B- AZ
- $13 to $16.00 DOE
- 6-12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler/Tester B for an opening in Glendale, AZ.
How rate is determined:
Entry-level - less than 5 years A&T experience will be between $13-$13.50 (as we currently are doing).
More than 5 years A&T experience will be $15.50.
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions on routine assignments requiring limited judgement. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives direct supervisory guidance. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs basic assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
2. Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow meters.
3. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
4. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles/tests to customer and/or industry standards.
5. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
6. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement. 7. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
8. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
o Mechanically apt. experience working on small cars, small engines, lawnmowers, putting together Legos, really anyone that likes to work with their hands.
o Personality - people who want to work for client - looking for steady employment, good work environment, opportunities to move up.
o Attitude - looking for individuals with a good positive attitude - upbeat and willing to learn.
o Reliable - individuals who can come to work on time and be here each day.
Accredited High School or equivalent.
3rd Shift, Full-Time
11:00 PM - 07:30 AM
Brent Sizemore at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.