- 165636 - Machinist B (3) - UT
- $13 to $15.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Machinist B (3) located in Ogden, UT
With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for operating one or more production machines working from blueprints, sketches, and route sheets. Contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.
1. 0 - 1 year general or related machining experience, or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
2. Able to read and follow blueprints, specifications, and verbal instructions.
3. Has working knowledge of machine shop mathematics, may include trigonometry.
4. Effectively applies lean initiatives.
5. Demonstrates effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
6. Interprets reports and uses job specific software applications. Able to use employee self-service systems to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e., PMR, TORS, e-mail).
Skilled machinist - emphasis in CNC Lathe and Grind preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
2nd Shift, Full-Time
Chris Conaway at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.