- 165678 - Aircraft Structures Assembler - SC
- SC-South Carolina
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Aircraft Structures Mechanics located in Ladson, SC.
Responsible for repairing, installing, and assembling components for aircraft. Perform subassembly, fit parts.
- Assemble and fit aircraft structural parts.
- Precision drilling, reaming, and countersinking in composite is a MUST
- Rivet and fastener and aircraft structural parts.
- Liquid shim and sealant application.
- Remove and install aircraft system components.
- Perform repairs as needed.
- Use and interpret company drawings, diagrams and manuals.
- Manufacture, modify, and repair sheet metal and composite parts.
- Create structures, skins, and panels to exact tolerances.
- Perform composite component fabrication and repair.
- Create metal-to-metal and metal-to-composite structural adhesive bonding preparation to product specifications.
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install components, using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power tools.
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts and assemblies.
- Layout and mark reference points.
-MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ANY SHIFT
-TRAINING WILL BE ON FIRST SHIFT
Christophor Long at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.