- 166345 - Test Technician I - OH
- $16 to $19.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician I for an opening in Mason, OH.
Client is currently seeking a Test Technician to contribute to the success of its Infrared Products Business Unit. Individuals in this position will perform a variety of electronic and mechanical technical functions support testing of RMA systems returned from customers.
• Maintain product configuration information in appropriate documents.
• Maintain current status of units being processed.
• Support the troubleshooting and rework/repair of camera systems and/or their subassemblies with defects, failures, anomalies.
• Maintain troubleshoot, failure information in appropriate process and product documents.
• Support completion of assembly operations to meet delivery expectations.
• Update and maintain failure information onto logs.
• Identify ways to improve current production processes to reduce the number of defects and communicate ideas with appropriate personnel.
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment with experience operating test equipment to diagnose electronic failures is a plus
• Technical writing and documentation skills are a plus
HS degree; additional education in electronic components and circuits is desired
9/80, 2nd Shift, Full-Time
This position will be on a 2nd Shift work schedule with core hours from 2:00 pm -11:30 pm.
Chris Conaway at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.