- 166392 - Contract & Pricing Administration 2 (4) - MO
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Contract & Pricing Administrators located in Hazelwood, MO.
As member of acquire business and program business management teams, participates in proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate routine business solutions for R&D, advanced product development and new and follow-on business. Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government entities and international customers and commercial space customers. Administers routine contracts and agreements to ensure efficient, effective and compliant performance during the entire acquisition and product lifecycle including interpretation of contract requirements, risk management, change management, conflict resolution, delivery and payment for products and services. Assists in the development of business unit strategy and achievement of goals. This position works closely with External customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Scheduling and other internal functional partners.
• Knowledge: Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts
• Problem Solving: Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
• Communication: Ability to communicate well across functions and all levels of management
• Organized: Self-motivated and well organized in order to stay on top of assignments and proactively work issues
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Patricia Padilla at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.