- 166848 - Product Quality Inspector - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- $22 to $23.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Quality Inspector for an opening in El Segundo, CA.
Seeking to add a seasoned [contract] Product Quality Inspector due to increase production. In this role, you will be performing inspection tasks involving but not limited to using a variety of precision measuring devices and inspecting to engineering documentation to ensure compliance of parts and products with established specifications. Essential duties:
• Inspection of electronic equipment with its sub-assemblies like circuit cards, power supplies, wire harnesses, chassis assemblies, final unit assemblies for compliance with engineering drawings, customer requirements, FAA, ISO and other regulatory agency requirements.
• Performing First Article Inspection reports which include mechanical dimensioning.
• Working knowledge of or certified in IPC-610 workmanship STD.
• Familiar with assembly methods and processes of electronic units in an ISO-9001 / AS9100 manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to document inspection findings, complete rejection reports communicate inspection
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least five (5) to seven (7) years’ of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the inspection of avionics units or electronic equivalent systems.
• Proficiency in using calipers, micrometers, scales, PC-Windows experience and accuracy in data entry.
• Maintained knowledge in IPC-610 workmanship STD.
• Proficient in Microsoft Products (Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, Access)
• IPC-610 certification strongly preferred.
WORK HOURS: FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
Johnnie Barrientos at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.