- 166916 - Numerical Control Programmer 3 - WA
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Numerical Control Programmer for a opening in Puyallup, WA.
Provides numerical control, machining and programming technical experience. Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility. Plans, creates, verifies and revises Machine Control Data (MCD), geometry and documentation that directs the operations for a complete spectrum of numerically controlled equipment required to manufacture and inspect parts, tools and assemblies for departmental work. Plans and guides the development and integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment. Works under general direction.
1. 1+ year experience using MetrologXG version software to program Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM)
2. Preferred: Experience programming dual armed CMM using Metrolog software
3. Skilled in knowledge and interpretation of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GDT)
4. 2+ years working with CATIA (or other Model Based Definition (MBD) software to access released engineering models and interrogate them for GDT and calculated measurements.
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Safety shoes required for this position
Emmanuel Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.