- 167654 - Processor (MCP) - AZ
- Up to $14.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Processor (MCP) for an opening in Tempe, AZ.
To utilize various manual and automated equipment to build Tube Components. Load and unload Tube Components from processing equipment. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of various Boule Fab processes
• Knowledge of various types of Film Depositions
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Close attention to detail and quality
• Demonstrated problem solving techniques
• Clean Room Experience required
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork oriented
• Ability to work with little or no supervision if required
• Ability to make quality decisions quickly
• Ability to read/write in English
Skills/Abilities:. Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management;
Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail;
Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 2nd Shift
Brent Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.