- 167906 - Elect Design and Analy Engr 6 - CA - O/M
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Elect Design and Analyst Engineer 6 located in El Segundo, CA
The Electronics Products organization in El Segundo, California has an opening for a senior electrical engineer to provide technical leadership in the area of analog and power electronics, primarily for space applications.
- Technical oversight of power electronics design activity, as well as for hands-on circuit design, modeling, and analysis.
- Analog and power electronics product development, from initial definition of requirements, through conceptual design, detailed design and analysis, through final production and test.
- Experience with Power Electronics
- Background in analysis for stability, radiation effects, and aging
- Ability to mentoring less-experienced engineers
- Project leadership capability to be used as needed
- Breadth of knowledge to develop next-generation power electronics architectures and technology strategies
- Able to support make/buy decisions and proposals
Accredited Bachelor's and 20 or more years' experience, Master's with 18 or more years' experience or PhD with 15 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
8 AM -5 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Kevin Suk at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.