- 168027 - Electrical Engineer II - MA
- $35 to $40.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opening in Wilmington, MA.
Perform challenging electrical engineering tasks as an individual contributor on a full range of programs. Researches, develops, designs, directs fabrication and tests complex electrical and electromechanical systems and sub-systems utilizing principles and techniques of electrical engineering. Particular emphasis on design and development of printed circuit boards and cabling.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
• Function as individual contributor electrical engineer on a multi-disciplinary project team;
• Applies knowledge of current state of the art technologies, tools and practices to product development and sustaining engineering projects;
• Effectively contributes to process from initial concept and specifications through design, test, and successful production launch;
• Particular emphasis on design and development of printed circuit boards and cabling;
• Ensures products comply with all relevant regulatory safety standards and user requirements;
• This job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities, other tasks will be assigned as necessary.
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering;
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience
Other Essential Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proficiency w/ PCB design tools ideally Altium Designer
• Proficiency with Microsoft programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent teamwork ethic;
• Strong problem solving and creative skills;
• Must be a team player with good people and leadership skills;
• Good organizational skills;
• Able to multitask development projects.
• Office environment;
• Manufacturing environment;
• Team environment.
• Limed travel may be required
1st, 9/80 Work week
Kevin Suk at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.