- 168030 - Processor (Tube Assembly)-AZ
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Processor (Tube Assembly) in Tempe, AZ.
Tube Assembly processors perform day to day production activities by using most current procedures in order to maintain production schedules. In an ultra-cleanroom environment, use tools and equipment properly to assemble products. Follow all policies, procedures, and drawings for accuracy and quality. Participates in training activities to develop, maintain and improve job skills. Performs visual checks of product to assure quality. Identifies and corrects non-conforming parts.
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
• Ability to read/write in English
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Close attention to detail and quality
• Demonstrated problem solving techniques
• Clean Room Experience required
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork oriented
• Ability to work with little or no supervision if required
• Ability to make quality decisions quickly
• Ability to hold a Security Clearance a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Repetitive and/or continuous physical activity requiring the handling of light weight materials, small tools, or the operation of light weight equipment
Requires close concentration with mental and/or visual attention to the work. Coordinates manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
Production area; or extremely clean to dust-free controlled environment including laminar flow conditions to avoid contamination of product. May require use of bunny suits, rubber cots, smocks, and rubber gloves to work with alcohol, alkali powders such as aluminum, tungsten, sodium, potassium, cesium silicon, cesium chromate, and acids. May require weekend work.
Sun - Tues, 5:00am - 5pm
Kristie Hardage at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x251 or (800) 927-9318 x251
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.