- 168159 - Design and Analysis Engineer 2 - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Huntington Beach
- 6 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 2 located in Huntington Beach, CA
The Client Company is seeking a design and analysis (level 2) engineer in Avionics and Flight Controls Engineering on the C-17 Military Airlifter Program in Long Beach/Huntington Beach, California.
- Developing electronic and electrical flight control system solutions
- Participating in modification projects for flight control hardware and software designs based on platform requirements
- Executing systems and software testing to verify operational and functional requirements
- Managing hardware/software suppliers' performance to ensure customer requirements are met
- Supporting resolution of product integration & field operation issues
- Researching new technologies for potential application to C-17
- Developing solutions to technical problems of safety of flight scope and impact
- Applying solid engineering, scientific, and common sense principles in the context of organizational dynamics and real world cost & schedule targets
- Integrating into teams and collaborating with multiple engineering disciplines in solving moderately complex problems concerning fielded airborne avionics and flight control (AFC) systems, involving both hardware and software.
- Participate in full lifecycle projects to develop functional and interface requirements; design hardware, software and interface specifications; test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements; assist in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
- Work with customers and their Client representatives to obtain feedback for product enhancements and corrective actions.
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with experience in an engineering classification. Required: Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, com
7 AM - 3:45 PM
Kevin Suk at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.