- 168231 - Accounting Generalist - CA
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Rosa
- $20 to $22.50 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Accounting Generalist for an opening in Santa Rosa, CA.
Assists with account reconciliation; interacts with employees and vendors; prepares reports. Performs day-to-day general accounting functions.
tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Assist with invoice coding, obtain approvals for vendor invoices, match invoices to approved purchase orders
• Assist with submission of approved invoices to CE – AP E-mail box for processing
• Assist with processing employee expense reports
• Assist in generating purchase requests and approvals
• Assist with submission of approved expense reports to CE – Expense Report E-mail box for processing
• Reconcile statements and resolve discrepancies with vendors.
• Assist with maintaining accounting department files and records.
• Make and distribute copies of invoices for AP Bill Back.
• Order Office supplies as required
• Perform other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
3 Years of Related Experience;
• Basic understanding of accounting systems/concepts, internal controls, process flows, and general accounting.
• Acute attention to detail, data integrity, and accuracy.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 1st Shift
Silmese Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.