- 168322 - Software Engineer II (C++ and Control Logic) - VA
- $38 to $46.00 DOE
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer II (C++ and Control Logic) for an opening in Leesburg, VA.
1. Control logic and automation application software
2. C, C++ software experience
3. MATLAB Simulink, LabVIEW, Rational (Rose, Rhapsody, Software Architect), or other graphical software code generation applications
4. Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD
. Participate in engineering control system development tasks including preliminary design, design, integration and formal testing
6. Full software lifecycle application development, use of waterfall, spiral or agile methods
7. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
8. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
9. Object-Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
10. Software modeling and simulation
11. Front end graphical user interface design
12. Software testing and quality assurance
13. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability & automation.
14. Support, maintain and document software functionality
15. Integrate software with new and existing systems
16. Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
17. Maintain standards compliance
MUST HAVE C++ AND CONTROL LOGIC EXPERIENCE
1. Works well individually or in a group setting
2. Effectively works well with other employees
3. Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
4. Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
5. Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
1. Two to four years of prior software development with a defense company preferably experience with knowledge of ship systems design and operation
2. Field experience with ship commissioning
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
9/80, 1st Shift
Max Cameron at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.