- 168533 - Procurement Specialist (2)-OK-OM
- Broken Arrow
- $21 to $25.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Procurement Specialist in Broken Arrow, OK.
The Purchasing Specialist III is responsible for the procurement and management of simple to moderately complex electronic components and mechanical assemblies. This position will be responsible for the management of existing orders and the issuance of new orders. This position will also require leadership as it will be responsible for the delegation of orders too buyers and tracking of progress.
• RFP creation/generation
• Review of proposals for compliance with company practices
• Cost/price analysis when necessary
• Compliant file documentation according to corporate practices and flowdown requirements
• Award and post-award management of suppliers
• Supplier management and development
• Lead Buyer, coordinating material movement through all buyers
• Report to Procurement Manager weekly buyer stats and material procurement progress/status
• Four year Degree in related discipline or equivalent level of experience
• Minimum of 4 years of Supply Chain work experience
• More than proficient skills in MS Word, and Excel
• Prefer that candidate have current working knowledge and understanding of the FAR/DFARS
• Experience in the development of RFP packages
• Experience in the review and analysis of supplier proposals
• Experience in negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, schedule and other order provisions
• Experience in supplier selection and post-award subcontract management
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and effective negotiation capabilities are required
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment and have good interdepartmental communication skills
• MRP experience
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Silmese Graves at email@example.com
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.