- 168556 - Elect Design and Analy Engr 6 - (4) - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 6 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Elect Design and Analyst Engineers 6 located in El Segundo, CA
The Client Company's Electronic Products organization is seeking Senior ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers (level 6) to support multiple product lines based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
Client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
- Experience with UVMf
- Experience with hardware emulators (Palladium, Veloce)
- Proficiency with hardware verification languages: System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions
- Ability to write executable test plans
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Ability to create self-checking and reusable testbenches from scratch
- Experience developing Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage
- Proficient in scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, etc.
- Revision Control Systems: svn, cvs, git
- Proficient in Linux Environments
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Digital ASIC verification with at least 5 years focused on UVM
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, and detailed design implementation and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design architecture and detailed specification generation.
Accredited Bachelor's and 20 or more years' experience, Master's with 18 or more years' experience or PhD with 15 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Terry Jones at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.