- 168568 - Customer Support Administrator-FL
- $19 to $25.00 DOE
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Support Administrator in Sarasota, FL.
Performs the duties of a Repair Administrator as required by business needs in compliance with applicable FAA regulations, ISO standard operating procedures, work instructions and customer purchase order requirements. Ensuring complete Customer Satisfaction and successful, timely execution of all contractual/purchase order requirements is the primary responsibility (both Commercial and Military). The position uses independent judgment, applies strong and positive interpersonal skills. The individual in this position has the responsibility and the authority to carry out assigned tasks.
• Acts as primary Customer point of contact. Handles inquiries, proposals, customer negotiation, problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues and Aircraft On Ground (AOG) support.
• Quotes price and availability of repairs, overhauls, rentals and exchanges.
• Works with GL Technician to ensure workflow of customer returns are properly scheduled.
• Reviews all customer purchase orders for specific conditions, enter orders, acknowledges purchase orders with negotiated terms and conditions, and advise status of open orders to the customer. Responsible for ensuring that all mutually agreed purchase order requirements, including delivery schedules, are accomplished.
• Ensures export control requirements are being met as they relate to the position.
• Takes the lead to improve the way we do business with all Customers. Identifies, recommends, and implements innovative process improvements. Ensures KPIs are updated upon completion of process improvement projects. Participates in business to business capabilities through Web-site enhancements, E-commerce, and MRP upgrade.
• Manages customer relationships beyond current business activities by developing partnerships with Customers. Responsible for all interfaces between Client and the Customer regarding contract/PO matters. Represents the Customer when dealing with internal functions.
• Demonstrates empowerment, ownership, and accountability throughout all aspects of the Customer Support Administrator position.
• Maintains current customer files and archive files and correspondence greater than one year old. Maintains 5-S work area.
• Work with or coordinate cross-functional teams in customer issue resolution.
• Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
• Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with established Client's Ethics Standards.
• Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, aviation, or related field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two (2) years of related experience, such as contracts, product service, or sales;
• Experience working in a manufacturing operation;
• Knowledge of the aviation industry is a plus, preferably a basic understanding of avionics products and pricing for commercial and military aviation markets.
• Strong PC skills including, but not limited to, MS Word, Excel and MRP.
• Strong ability to handle multiple priorities including managing face to face communications while also using phone, fax and email communication.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills using appropriate judgment.
• Knowledge of and desire to learn and implement process improvement initiatives.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must accept ownership and accountability for team efforts.
7-4:30 M-Th/7-3:30 Working Fridays
Silmese Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.