- 168598 - Data Administrative Coordinator B (2) - WA
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Data Administrative Coordinator B's for an opening in Renton, WA.
Performs data compilation, analysis and reviews that support the operation of the organization. Processes incoming data, checks for completeness and identifies potential problems. Analyzes loads, revises and monitors data integrity for internal/external organizations.
• My Learning – Training Administration/Scheduler Role experience
• Excel experience
• Detail oriented
• Team focused
Work Statement (done on server and paper):
• New hire – Reschedule Learners in My Learning
• Update and provide Learner schedules
• Update Skill Practice Rosters
• Update Skill Practice Schedules
• Update Tracking Report
• Build and maintain Weekly New Hire folders
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift.
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.