- 168601 - Office Administrator B (2) - AZ
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Office Administrator B's for openings in Mesa, AZ.
• Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards. Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
• Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
• Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of resources.
• Prepares reports, presentations and flow charts.
• Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information. Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
• Plans the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Orders and maintains office supplies.
• Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings.
• Works under general supervision.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience managing schedules and calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
• Experience coordinating travel arrangements, generating expense reports, and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Start time is between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM
Silmese Graves at email@example.com
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.