- 169039 - Datalink CEC Project Analyst - MD - C
- Lexington Park
- 12 MONTHS (CTH)
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Datalink CEC Project Analyst located in Lexington Park, MD
We are looking for a professional to provide technical program support to the Networking and Data Links (NDL) team for the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) in the E-2D aircraft.
The selected applicant will:
· Interface with various organizations & IPTs internal and external to PMA-231 concerning various technical topics including: interoperability, system upgrades, and technical issues.
· Effectively communicate technical related requirements formally and informally to other organizations, peers, and leadership.
· Provide expertise in SOW Development, Evaluating Proposals, CDRL tracking/review, and support of System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
· Provide Risk & Opportunities Management support, including maintaining configuration control or each risk/issue and/or opportunity by working with the team members to obtain comments.
· Provide schedule support including schedule planning, development and tracking.
Applicant must have experience with networking configurations on aircraft; must be familiar with SOWs and CDRLs in a DOD environment; must be familiar with Cybersecurity/IA concerns in a DOD environment; must have experience in DOD. Strong MS Office skills required are required.
If you don't have a PMA-231 then PMA-234 is ok.
Accredited A, BS or BA Degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA Degree.
Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.