- 172914 - Customer Care Representative I - UT
- Up to $15.05 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Customer Care Representative I for an opening in Logan, UT.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, successful relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for each customer interaction and ensuring all customer requirements are fully met. The Customer Care Representative strives to delight the customer through courteous interactions, responsive resolution of concerns, strong follow-up and attention to detail. Job duties include order entry, order management, processing of returns, problem resolution, transportation scheduling and Customer Care.
Performs a variety of tasks in order to support the efforts of assigned Sales Representatives. Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility in maintaining that customer needs are met in the following catagories:
1. Manage and influence customer satisfaction by demonstrating tact, sensitivity, and professionalism through careful review of their open orders making appropriate follow up calls/e-mails.
2. Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
3. Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
1. Communicate effectively with other departments to guarantee that customer requirements are met.
2. Support strategic sales plans and marketing strategies outlined by the Associate Director of Commercial Operations.
1. Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals, staff meetings, intranet, and e-mails. Ability to learn, embrace, and retain specific order management procedures and to follow instructions and policies related to order management.
2. Ability to effectively utilize a networked telephone system. Meet established goals for telephone calls and volume of order entry.
1. Participate as a key team player by supporting other Customer Care representatives as needed. Possess excellence in organization skills.
2. Strong ability to work as a team, collaborate with colleagues and share workload as needed to provide quality customer support.
Minimum of 1 year Customer Service and ERP experience. Prior bio process production knowledge preferred. Excellent telephone skills reflecting a positive, professional, customer centered organization. Must have the ability to identify and solve simple problems and to multi-task under deadline. Proven success in handling customers with professionalism, dignity and tact required. No travel (0%) may be required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Silmese Graves at email@example.com
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.