- 173061 - Dining Room Attendant - IN
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Dining Room Attendant in Batesville, IN.
Job Summary: Hill-Rom Customer Experience Center Dining Room Attendant will support the success of the Customer Experience Center by providing excellent service to our guests and ensuring a pleasurable dining experience.
- Assist guests with drinks, items on buffet, desserts
- Prepare buffet to serve meals (operate steam table)
- Purchase supplies for kitchen- Prepare table arrangements and settings for customer groups (silverware, napkins, dessert plates and dinner card selection for that evening for Jawacdah Farm)
- Call dinner selections to Jawacdah Farm
- Prepare dessert platters for guest dining tables
- Pick up cold items for the buffet from the Hill-Rom Center/Aramark, return to the CEC Cafe and place them on the buffet
- Place hot items on the buffet 30 minutes prior to scheduled lunch
- Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in the dining room
- Clears tables and cleans dishes
- Returns the Cafe area into perfect order (moving tables, chairs, sweeping the floors, wiping off tables and chairs)
- Stocks refrigerators, snack containers, coffee selection
- Prepares AM and PM snacks and refreshments for customer, training and R & D groups
- Purchase and place flowers in vases for dining room tables
- Ensures boxed lunches are delivered and on the bus for customer pickup and delivery
- Organize cafe area to provide ample space for large groups
- Make fresh tea, infused water
- Set soda, tea and lemons on counter in Café
- Gather soiled linens to be picked up and taken to Jawacdah to be laundered
- Gather chocolate beds to be placed on the table for customers
- Drain water from the buffet at the end of every week
- Roll silverware for working lunches on an as needed basis
- Minimum one year dining room or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly and pleasant disposition
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have professional appearance at all times
- Must promote, accept, adapt, and embrace change
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk one hundred percent of the time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Approximately 24hrs/week
Billy James at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.