- 173087 - Document Control Specialist - OK - C
- Broken Arrow
- Up to $20.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Document Control Specialist for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
In this position, the successful candidate will assist in maintaining engineering drawings revision control and handle distribution of engineering drawings, bills of material and other supporting documents.
• Maintaining log of engineering document releases and revisions
• Printing documents for manufacturing
• Entering bills of material into the ERP system
• Filing documents
• Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative support function
• Must accurately type 35 wpm
• Experience with MS Word and MS Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Data entry experience, preferred
• Experience with Made 2 Manage ERP system, preferred
• Experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment, preferred
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Rochelle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.