- 173314 - Software Engineer 3 (6) - MO - C
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Software Engineer 3's for openings in Berkeley, MO.
Develop Mission Systems software for defense-related air-vehicle and modeling & simulation products. Applications include state-of-the-art sensing, communication, navigation, displays, simulation, and mission processing capabilities targeted at our fighter aircraft and associated products. Responsibilities cover the full life-cycle of software development including: defining the requirements; designing, implementing, testing, and integrating the software; and supporting these products through delivery and in the field. Software is implemented in a number of programming languages based on the target hardware and customer requirements, ranging from low-level embedded code to C++ executing on networked Linux systems in flight simulators using 3D graphics.
- Professional experience in software development for real-time or near real-time systems.
- Experience working through the software development lifecycle (including requirements analysis and development, design, code, integration, and test).
- Real-time embedded software development experience in domains such as avionics, simulation, modeling, or test equipment software
- Education or experience with agile software development concepts
- Professional experience with C/C++, C#, Ada and/or Java.
- Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering with strong software skills
10% of the time.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Robert Davis at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.