- 173397 - Guidance Nav & Control Engr 4 - CA - O/M
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Seal Beach
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Guidance Nav & Control Engr 4's for openings in Seal Beach, CA.
• Requirements and interface definition
• Direct experience designing and developing embedded software for a real time system using C
• Experience with developing software in a RTOS environment using VxWorks, familiar with WindRiver’s IDE Workbench and debugging facilities such as System Viewer
• Experience with software debugging tools such as gdb
• Experience with TCL scripting language
• Design, development, and integration of embedded software simulations for space-based applications
• Experience porting existing code from a uni-core to multi-core processor/platform
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Robert Davis at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.