- 173705 - Sr Manager Cyber Security - VA
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr Manager Cyber Security located in Arlington, VA.
Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs.
This position is responsible for creating a cybersecurity business development pipeline strategy that identifies, qualifies, and develops win themes, strategies and value propositions for pursuit of opportunities. This position will need to bring existing cybersecurity customer relationships while developing and maintaining strong business relationships with key decision makers in the cybersecurity business and industry. The capability areas include:
Assessment and Authorization, Independent verification and Validation, computer network defense and other cyber market trends.
Develops, coordinates and implements plans and strategies designed to identify and capture new opportunities and retain existing business.
- Devise thoughtful targeting by customer type, scope of work and customer requirements
- Develop messaging, positioning and value propositions specific to customer and proposal efforts
- Champions, coaches and motivates teams and/or team members;
- Manages the group’s policies and procedures and continuously identifies opportunities for improvement;
- Serves as an advisor on projects/tasks assigned to the group;
- Oversees staff of professionals engaged in business development activities to include proposal development;
- Provides guidance and direction on technical/operation issues;
- Develops and trains subordinates.
- Collaborating with Business Development counterparts and Operations team members in engaging customers relating to
- Presenting at and/or participating in trade conferences to increase awareness of KBRwyle and keep informed on
business opportunities and trends;
- Cultivating strategic partnerships to strengthen
- Collaborating with customers and partners in win new business;
- Working with other client business units to develop cross-organizational opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets and other key objectives, developing account strategies, pipeline, negotiating
pricing, discussing sales planning, managing processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor
knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Work with the BD team to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies
business opportunities, negotiate and closes value exchange based deals.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position is guided by corporate objectives and works under general managerial direction. Directs all activities withinassigned areas. Significant internal and external customer interaction. Exhibits wide application of theories, principlesconcepts, and techniques plus working knowledge of other related disciplines.
Extensive government sales/marketing experience. Existing network of contacts in cybersecurity with government and industry. Demonstrated managerial competence. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent communication & presentation skills. Strong analytical ability. Ability to counsel, coach, develop and motivate staff of professionals. Strong team building and facilitation skills. Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
Accredited Master's degree in relevant technical field plus 3 years experience, or Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field plus 5
years experience with Cybersecurity. Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail
Max Cameron at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.