- 173981 - Structural Analysis Design Engineer 4 (3) - SC
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Structural Analysis Engineer 4's located in North Charleston, SC.
Leads development, integration and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design. Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product''s environment. Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance. Leads development of test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications. Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied. Supports in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements. Develops analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort. Apply knowledge of structural analysis principles to assess and resolve product/process issues discovered throughout the product lifecycle. Analyze MRB dispositions for structural integrity and identify, document and communicate deviations that could impact design intent and safety. Provide alternate repair recommendations as necessary to LE to meet structural requirements. Works under minimal direction. Your roles and responsibilities will be:
• Mentor and develop team member's technical capabilities by knowledge sharing and training.
• Positive & proactive leadership to motivate team members and maintain healthy work atmosphere.
• Check mentee’s work for technical accuracy.
• Help facilitate daily team stand up utilizing OPD best practices.
• Proactive collaboration with customer, build positive relationships. (i.e. LE team)
• Manage daily team priorities to effectively utilize team resources
• Effective communication with other lead engineers, management and team members.
• Experience with 787 Structures
• Experience with MRB stress support
• Knowledge of composite repair and analysis techniques
• Knowledge of static, fatigue and damage tolerance analysis.
Ability to Coach or Mentor Co-Workers - Advanced
Ability to Work with Others - Advanced
Relationship Building - Advanced
Strong Leadership Skills - Advanced
Team Player - Advanced
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Candidates must able to support all shifts as needed for business needs. Job Req # is for 1st and 2nd shift.
Richard Barrett at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.