- 174040 - Complaint Investigation Engineer - IN
- $29.41 to $44.12 DOE
- 10 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Complaint Investigation Engineer in Batesville, IN.
Analyze design related complaints, evaluate product (component) returns, complete root cause analysis on returns, assess risk documentation, and write a technical investigation report.
- Analyze design related complaint codes (read the complaint codes and evaluate, research and combine like items)
- Complete engineering evaluation and root cause analysis on failed parts
- Complete engineering investigations, including risk management
- Write a technical report for the investigation
- Applies technical competencies in somewhat difficult situations
- Identifies technical problems and provides root cause analysis
- Shares technical knowledge with others in the team
- Generates detailed, high quality technical documentation
- Completes assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Uses existing tools and best practices to report and track process metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers, team members, and various technical disciplines
o Informs others proactively about developments or issues that affect their work, and their ability to meet commitments
o Uses collaborative communication style to negotiate win-win outcomes
o Tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
o Understand detail design drawings, schematics, specifications and bills of material (BOM's)
- This role does not have supervisory responsibility
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of engineering experience, or comparable experience
- Basic knowledge of metals/plastics/welding/electronics/assembly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word, databases)
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Experience working in cross functional teams consisting of discipline specific engineers, or comparable experience
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.