- 174068 - Windows Systems Administrator - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $55 to $65.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator for an opening in Torrance, CA.
1. Ability to troubleshoot Dell PowerEdge server hardware
2. Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 including Active Directory
3. Ability to implement and troubleshoot Group policies related settings
4. Familiar with Cisco and/or DELL switches and routers
5. Ability to provision, troubleshoot, and optimize VM’s performance in VMware ESXi 5.x and/or 6.x environment
6. Working knowledge of OS deployment including MDT, Windows 10 (1607, 1709, 1803) upgrade, sysprep, etc.
7. Ability to troubleshoot Symantec End Point protection (client) related issues
8. Working knowledge of change management best practice
9. Knowledge of SOX compliance, business continuity plan, and/or disaster recovery plan is helpful
Must have 10 years of experience in Windows Systems Administration.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80 44/36, 1st Shift
Daniel McGowan at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.