- 174250 - Retail Sales Specialist A - WA
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Retail Sales Specialist A located in Renton, WA
Assists customers and performs retail sales or returned merchandise transactions. Processes freight and completes mark downs. Assists in cash control requirements, bank deposits, funds verifications and cash reconciliation. Processes inter-store transfers. Assists in the implementation of current floor sets and maintains visual standards. Assists in maintaining an organized stock room and in store inventory preparation. Identifies and reports safety or housekeeping issues.
• Execute daily operations, sales and finance functions for stores Travel Store operations both locally and domestically.
• Performs daily activities such as assortment planning, inventory control, venue logistics, shipping and sales analysis
• Receives merchandise and transfers per locations, setting up traveling store venues or events
• Maintains professional and appealing traveling store/event environment, ensuring merchandise presentation is executed to merchandising guidelines.
• Maintain travel store stock room organization, cleanliness and inventory levels.
• Leverage comprehensive knowledge and understanding of client and store products and services to meet customer needs, create a competitive advantage, and promote business growth.
• Ensure excellent customer service is provided. Understand customer requirements and develop relationships with customers.
• Track and analyze sales data and ensure that sales plans are met or exceeded.
• Develop working relationships with store personnel to ensure consistent customer experience.
• Work with regional team lead to build relationships with client site representatives to maintain and grow travel store business.
• Work closely with travel store team to ensure consistent set up, experience and requirements are met.
• Must be able to lift 35 lb. daily
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Shift start times and days of week will vary depending on business needs. Candidate must be able to work a non standard work shift.
Chelsie Goodreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.