- 174307 - Staff GPS Test Automation Engineer - CA - C
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $60 to $65.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Staff GPS Test Automation Engineer for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Analyze and implement improvements to the existing real time GPS test execution procedures and analysis. Test execution and analysis automation implementation is the primary work focus of the candidate.
• Analyze existing real time GPS test execution procedures and applications used for executing them. Document recommended changes to automate them for hands off execution.
• Implement the recommended changes and present them for review to supervision and test subject matter experts (SME).
• Execute the automated test products and educate team members on their use.
• Analyze existing manual test analysis procedures and applications used for executing them. Document recommended changes to automate them for hands off execution.
• Assist in developing organization wide process and operating procedures for test activities.
• Implement the recommended changes and present them for review to supervision and test subject matter experts (SME)
Experience required includes embedded system testing, test integration, experience in implementing test procedures and/or scripting, MS PC or Linux based system knowledge and recent programming language experience (C, C#, Python, and/or Visual Basic). D0178C test and documentation experience is desired.
• Ten or more years’ experience with Test Engineering processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Assist in developing organization wide process and operating procedures for test activities
• Demonstrated experience interacting with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and/or software engineering functions.
• Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline, and ten or more years experience with embedded systems testing, integration, and validation techniques.
9/80, 1st Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Kevin Suk at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.