- 174337 - MP&P Technical Analyst 3 - WA
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a MP&P Technical Analyst 3 for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
Daily tasks include engaging with engineers to develop, fabricate, assemble & test prototype, shop aides, and engineering test fixtures to support production for BDS Operations in Puget Sound and engineering efforts across the enterprise. The majority of tasks will be performed in a lab environment, growing and mastering hands on skills through build and test projects. A passion for as well as an ability to showcase experience in hands on mechanical assembly and operations is a must.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Machining, assembly and evaluation of parts, materials, processes, technology or equipment through research and testing to ensure safety, reliability and adherence to requirements and specifications
• Collaborating to determine suitability of parts, materials and processes and coordinates resolution of issues with suppliers and customers
• Supporting continuous improvement of products and processes by designing, developing, fabricating, testing, evaluating and implementing new concepts and technology
• Providing knowledge and technical consultation to internal and external customers.
Experience with hands on machining and mechanical assembly and operations. Experience reading and interpreting engineering documents and drawings. Willingness to work in a dynamic setting with shifting daily priorities. Provides knowledge and technical consultation to internal and external customers. Works under general direction.
Collaboration, familiarization with Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of aircraft assembly, analytical skills, design and assembly skills using CATIA and/or SolidWorks, ability to utilize MasterCam CNC Programming software.
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Lucas Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.