- 174372 - Special Process/Painter - MI
- Grand Rapids
- $18 to $22.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Special Process/Painter for an opening in Grand Rapids, MI.
Performs a variety of painting and finishing, and silk screening operations on parts, subassemblies and finished products of the organization. The individual in this position has the responsibility and the authority to carry out assigned tasks.
• Masks surfaces which are not to be coated, painted, etc.
• Selects and mixes paint to produce desired color/texture
• Uses spray gun to deliver paint to surfaces to be painted.
• Paints areas which are inaccessible to spray gun by hand.
• Maintains spraying equipment in proper working order by keeping equipment clean and in good condition. Reports any condition which may require maintenance or replacement of equipment
• Responsible for maintaining reasonable and acceptable attendance per Client guidelines.
• Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with established Client Ethics Standards
• Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
• Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
• Performs job paint & silk screen operations per blue prints and/or written processing
• One year paint and/or silk screen related experience/training; or,
• Equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Sufficient English language skills to be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and complete required production paperwork.
• Ability to communicate effectively and convey ideas/information one-on-one and in small group settings.
• Blueprint reading
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Juan Saldarriaga at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.