- 174606 - Maintenance Test Pilot - NC - OM
- NC-North Carolina
- Fort Bragg
- Up to $48.06 DOE
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Maintenance Test Pilot for an opening in Fort Bragg, NC.
This position requires the individual to work in all weather conditions servicing, inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and overhauls aircraft and aircraft systems.
• Aircraft Technical Inspection
• Chief Pilot duties (as assigned by the Site Supervisor)
• Ferry flights as approved by the GFR and KO
Instrument Rating: Maintenance test pilots shall possess an instrument rating on their FAA commercial certificates. Instrument and night flights are not required by AR 95-20.
Maintenance Test Pilot Prerequisites: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall meet the qualification requirements of AR 95-20. Pilots shall have successfully completed US Army Aircraft Maintenance Officers Course (AMOC) Phase II or complete an equivalency evaluation IAW AR 95-1 and AR 95-20.
Maintenance Test Pilot Physical Requirements: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall undergo and successfully complete initially and annually thereafter, during their birth months, an Army or FAA second class flight physical. Re-examination of contractor's test pilots may be required when deemed by the Project Officer to be in the best interest of the Government. Contractor test pilots shall not perform flight duties when ill, after receiving medical treatment that may impair physical abilities required for flight or after receiving drugs from a civilian physician until properly cleared by a Flight Surgeon.
Maintenance Test Pilot Proficiency: The contractor's maintenance test pilots shall undergo an annual flight evaluation conducted IAW AR 95-1, Para 4-7 and the appropriate Aircrew Training Manual (ATM). An Army/Government Test Flight Evaluator (MTFE) will conduct this evaluation. These evaluations must meet the requirements of AR 95-1. Currency shall be in accordance with AR 95-
• Must have completed AMOC (Phase II) OR completed an equivalency evaluation conducted by Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES)
• Must have a current and valid ARMY or FAA Second Class Medical Certificate
• Must possess an instrument rating on their FAA Commercial Certificate
• Must possess FAA Commercial Pilot License (rotor craft)
• Must have at least 1000 hours of verifiable Pilot-in-Command CH47F flight time.
• Must be CH-47F 9.2.2 qualified (verified with certificate of training and/or 7122 Flight records entry)
• Travel up to 25% of the time.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Brent Sizemore at email@example.com
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x185 or (800) 927-9318 x185
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.