- 174675 - Equipment & Tool Engineer 3 (4) - WA
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Equipment & Tool Engineer 3's located in Renton, WA.
•Electrical Engineering experience with an emphasis in software development
•Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, mobile application development, object oriented design and analysis, networking, unit testing, systems administration, and/or developing large software systems
•Experience with hardware and software configuration management
•Familiarity with and the ability to program with Visual Basic and C#.
• Critical technical skills include proficiency in airplane digital signals and low voltage data acquisition
• Ability to create and update drawings with Auto Cad and/or Autodesk inventor
• Experience with digital data busses such as ARINC 429/717.
• Experience with aviation connector interfaces and packing such as ARINC 600.
• Knowledge of web design and maintenance
• Experience programming PLCs and HMIs
• Experience with National instruments Lab Windows CVI.
• Experience with equipment configuration control through Version Description Documents and/or Equipment Documents
•Experience using aviation interfaces such as synchros, resolvers, Linear Variable Displacement Transducers (LVDTs) and variable reluctance proximity sensors.
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 6:30 AM - 3:00 AM
Lucas Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.