- 174738 - Project Manager - PA
- Up to $40.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Project Manager for an opening in Philadelphia, PA.
Overall management responsibility consistent with Company objectives for research, design, and development of new or modified products. Perform management oversight of major manufacturing contract or projects. Ensure technical, schedule, and cost performance objectives are met. Effectively interact with the customer to ensure that a healthy relationship is maintained and to assure that no requirements, other than those included in the contract, are imposed on the programs.
1. Contributor to proposal efforts. Assist in the negotiation of all contract changes and ensure that they are carefully reviewed
with respect to cost or schedule impact
2 Manage programs from initial concepts through production within budget and schedule.
3. Interface with Customers to status programs and coordinate meetings.
4. Provide periodic program reviews as required for internal evaluation.
5. Manage or perform special projects as assigned.
6. Assure the operation is in compliance with all City, State, and Federal regulations; i.e , AA/EEO, OSHA, EPA, etc.
• Ability to interface effectively with customers
• Ability to interface effectively with peers from other disciplines.
• Ability to meet performance goals on development programs and projects
• Ability to manage budgets and schedules.
• Ability to apply contractual terms and conditions on a particular job.
• Ability to lead and motivate a multi-discipline project team.
• 2-4 years' experience in organizing, directing, and controlling a team of engineers and support personnel.
• Ability to establish and maintain business and technical contacts outside of the Company.
• 2-4 years' experience with the Government-contracting process.
Accredited Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited university.
9/80, 1st Shift
Chelsie Goodreau at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.