- 174762 - HR Assistant - PA
- $22 to $24.27 DOE
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an HR assistant in Birdsboro, PA.
Provide administrative support to Human Resources.
- Payroll: Maintenance of the Kronos timekeeping system, bi-weekly submission of site hourly and SNE payroll 15%
- Recruitment: Screen candidates, coordinate interview process, pre-employment testing 50%
- Onboarding: Coordinate the schedule of the onboarding process, initiate technology requests, participate in new hire orientation 15%
- Administrative: Facilitate all administrative activities such as new hires, promotions, transfers, pay changes, status changes, wage adjustments and terminations in HRMS 10%
- All other duties as assigned 10%
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources, recruiting experience required
- HRMS experience required, SAP experience strongly preferred
- Must be highly computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively manage their time
- Proactive nature
- HS diploma or GED required, Associate or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Full time, first shift.
Billy James at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.