- 174952 - Senior Technical Recruiter - MA
- Up to $48.14 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter for an opening in Woburn, MA.
In this role, you will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Leader and work closely with recruiting team members, candidates, and business and HR Leadership. The expert we seek will be on the leading edge of the recruiting field, creating a step-change in our capability to identify, recruit and close passive candidates. This position will be primarily focused on filling Engineering and Sales positions.
• Conduct full-cycle recruiting inclusive of job description creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, administration of assessment tests, and referral of top candidates.
• Recruit passive candidates and assess the alignment of their professional goals and expertise with Client vision and values.
• Screen candidates for skills and aptitude for various position specifications and present qualified candidates to hiring managers within an appropriate and consistent time frame. Successfully anticipate hiring manager needs demonstrated by an expedited time-to-fill.
• Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship building.
• Present well-designed recruiting plans that include deliverables, time lines, and a formal tracking process.
• Provide cutting-edge ideas and help develop and sustain standard operating procedures for recruiting.
• Participate in or lead special projects and recruiting initiatives; identify best practices
• 5+ years of professional recruiting experience including a mix of agency and corporate experience strongly preferred.
• 2+ Experience recruiting within the aerospace and/or defense industries.
• 2+ years of experience with sourcing and hiring candidates with active secret clearances.
• Familiarity with national talent markets and savvy recruiting ability with expertise in leveraging referrals and passive candidates.
• Advanced talent pipeline development skills; capability to leverage complex search projects, engaging with online communities/user groups and identifying creative candidate generations techniques.
• Applicant-tracking software experience, with past use of Taleo strongly desired.
• Demonstrated high caliber success in managing the entire recruiting life-cycle; proven ability to provide consultative recruiting support to internal stakeholders while driving best-in-class candidate experience.
• Knowledge of state and federal labor laws and guidelines as it applies to recruitment and staffing.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to support stakeholders up to the Executive level.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
• CIR, ACIR, CDR, or PRC Recruiter certifications.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree with preference for majors in Business, Marketing, or Human Resources.
9/80, Day Shift
Silmese Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.