- 175156 - Subsystem Installation Design Engineer
- CA-Central California
- Up to $83.71 DOE
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Subsystem Installation Design Engineer located in Palmdale, CA.
This position is for a Subsystem Installation Design Engineer. The candidate will apply technical principles, theories and concepts to integrate systems that may include: avionics, fuel, hydraulics, secondary power and environmental control for advanced air vehicles. The candidate will coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations, such as Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
• Development, test, and validation of new and modified subsystem designs.
• Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
• Creation and or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
• Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
• Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at Lockheed Martin, external supplier facilities and the customer’s operating locations.
• The candidate may function in a project leadership role where they manage system performance, budget and schedule
CATIA, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Accredited BS+16 YRS or MS+14 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.