- 175191 - NDT Quality Technician - FL
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a NDT Quality Technician for an opening in Crestview, FL.
Performs analyses and tests of raw materials; packaging materials; and/or finished products from manufacturing; to ensure quality standards and compliance to customer and regulatory requirements; and tolerance specifications for the chemical or physical property. Performs a variety of qualitative tests or qualitative assays on samples; and to aid in maintenance and certification of test instruments and apparatus to ensure compliance. Prepares and monitors quality statistics and reports. Reviews production records for conformance to procedures. Conducts non-conformance tests of manufactured; packaged or tested product. Conducts NDI inspections on sheet metal, sub-assemblies and aircraft in accordance with MIL standards, customer specifications and NADCAP requirements.
• Must be able to work any shift, overtime, weekends and flexible hours as required.
• Must adhere to Company policies/procedures and management instruction.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
• Must be ASNT certified as a Level 2 or higher in Liquid Penetrant and Electromagnetic Testing (Eddy Current) or have the appropriate documentation (training, work experience, etc.) from previous employment to be certified in accordance with NAS410.
• ASNT certified as Level 2 or higher in Magnetic Particle Inspection or have the appropriate documentation (training, work experience, etc.) from previous employment to be certified in accordance with NAS410.
Aircraft/Manufacturing experience preferred
Physical Requirements: Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment. Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current. Must be able to bend and reach. Must have close visual acuity such as viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines, and/or assembly or fabrication parts at close distance to the eyes. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds. Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED with 6 years’ of related experience.
Juan Saldarriaga at firstname.lastname@example.org
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.