- 175397 - Receiving Inspector - MI
- Grand Rapids
- Temp to Direct
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Receiving Inspector for an opening in Grand Rapids, MI.
Perform incoming inspection of items to be sent to stock. This activity may include test and evaluation activities identified by Quality Engineering. This activity may require the lifting of packages weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Process nonconforming product to Material Review Board. This activity involves the re-inspection of product once MRB actions are complete and material is presented for inspection and stores.
• Maintain documentation of all inspection activity
• Reviewing First Article Inspection records submitted from suppliers
• Processing stock purge requests. This involves coordinating the gathering of all stock and Work In-Process materials for items identified by Quality Engineering and their subsequent inspection.
• Minimum of 5 years of inspection experience in defense applications.
• Familiar with J-STD & IPC-A-610 requirements and electronic sub-assembly inspection.
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of microscopes, micrometers, calipers and scales.
• Computer skills helpful
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, both in writing and verbally
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Johnnie Barrientos at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.