- 175823 - Guidance Nav & Control Engr 4 (2) - CA
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Long Beach
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Guidance Nav & Control Engineer 4's located in Long Beach, CA.
Client is seeking a multi-disciplinary engineer to design, implement, and verify embedded flight electronics software algorithms, working under minimal direction. Responsibilities include:
* Eliciting and defiELEFning the software requirements.
* Designing, implementing, and integrating a solution to meet the requirements.
* Planning and executing the validation of the requirements and verification of the solution.
* The solution design and implementation are developed using Model-Based Design languages (Simulink, embedded MATLAB, and Stateflow), from which C++ code will be generated.
Emebedded Software Development - Preferred - Intermediate
FAA certification requirements - Preferred - Intermediate
Simulink - Required - Intermediate
Version Control - Required - Intermediate
Requirements Development - Preferred - Intermediate
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Terry Jones at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.