- 175855 - Assembler - FL
- Up to $11.00 DOE
- Temp to Hire
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Operator/Assembler for an opening in Sarasota, FL
The successful candidate will:
Run equipment as necessary; assemble components as specified by work orders, diagrams or layout by performing the following duties.
1. Perform repetitive assembly and hand operations. Operate and adjust equipment following general instructions. Make simple set-ups and perform routine, preventative maintenance.
2. Comply with plant safety rules. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Supply accurate information on labor reporting, material, scrap and process. Detect and report to proper supervision unusual or defective conditions.
4. Perform similar or associated departmental duties as assigned and directed.
5. Use Standard measuring tools and gages to check the quality of parts. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other manufacturing drawings and specifications.
6. Must be able to perform a minimum of tasks as defined in the plant certification task lists at or above standard rate and with acceptable quality.
7. Regular, predictable attendance is required.
8. Run production equipment as needed.
" High School Diploma or GED.
" Ability to communicate in English orally and through written means.
" Ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
" No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Sarasota area (50 miles) will be considered for this position.
" 2 years of Manufacturing experience.
" Read blue prints and basic understanding of GD&T.
" Ability to perform product inspections utilizing inspection equipment such as shadowgraph and various measurement tools both handheld, digital and computer based.
" Ability to test products as required and knowledge of using power supplies, multimeters, and other equipment as necessary.
May be required to stand, sit, reach with hands and arms and talk and hear; must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally. Vision requirements may include the ability to adjust focus, depth perception and close vision. Many assemblies are small in size and require fine manipulation of components.
1st Shift, 5/40
Johnnie Barrientos at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x290 or (800) 927-9318 x290
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.