- 175895 - NC Programmer - TX
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a NC Programmer for an opening in Greenville, TX.
Develops and writes programs for numerically controlled machines using engineering specifications and drawings.
Analyzes engineering drawings to define configuration of parts and determine type and sequence of machine operations.
Develops programs for machining parts; tools; or sheet metal on numerically controlled machine tools.
Makes proper cutter selections for each part; taking into consideration such factors as speeds; types of cutters; feeds; and control system limitations.
Selects program routines for the most efficient computer calculation of dimensional and machining requirements for each part.
Tests and modifies existing parts programs for engineering changes or program improvements.
• This position requires daily use of multiple software applications, such as Unigraphics, Vericut, Optimation, CAD, and frequent use of MS Excel, and MS Word.
• Must possess proficient PC skills and/or be able to learn new software applications.
• The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, is essential.
• Must possess the knowledge and understanding of Multi-axis machining techniques.
Knowledge of Mechanical Manufacturing processes, UG/NX, Optimation and Amada Dr. Abe sheet metal software is desired and prior hands-on experience is a plus.
Candidate must be willing to work off shifts as needed.
Proficient experience in NC Programming; Programming with NX is a BIG plus.
Accredited Bachelor Degree with a minimum of zero (0) years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
1st and 2nd shift openings (7:00am – 3:30; 5:00pm – 3:30am)
Emmanuel Morgan at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x239 or (800) 927-9318 x239
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.