- 175910 - Logistics Management Analyst - TX
- Fort Worth
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst located in Fort Worth, TX.
Execute the efficient flow of military aircraft parts, components and support equipment around the globe within a diverse team environment.
- Export Licensing, Documentation & Logistics
- EAR/ITAR Jurisdiction Determination,
- Schedule B / Harmonized Tariff System (HTS) classification.
- Federal Trade Regulations (FTR) including AES / ACE Electronic Export Information submittals.
- International Incoterms, exporter of record and importer of record requirements
- Global Trade Services (GTS) and SAP software.
- IATA and DOT Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Customs Clearance Process awareness
Accredited BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Flexible working hours required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x289 or (800) 927-9318 x289
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.