- 176084 - Facilities Coordinator - CA
- CA-Northern California
- Santa Rosa
- $18 to $20.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Facilities Coordinator for an opening in Santa Rosa, CA.
Assists the Facilities team, performing preventative and general maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, organization of work stations and work areas, and special projects as business needs dictate.
• Cleaning, organizing, and interior/exterior spaces
• Office maintenance and general repairs
• Monitoring contractors
• Facilities weekly and monthly check lists
• Delivering office supplies
• Basic data entry
• Proficiency with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Client Sonoma EO is an e-Verify Employer.
• Moderate level of repetitive motion activities.
• Visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information.
• Able to use office & test equipment and computers/peripherals, in a standard office & computer lab environment.
• May be required to lift/move up to 50 lbs, without assistance
• Willing and able to work extended hours when necessary.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Monica Juarez at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x227 or (800) 927-9318 x227
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.