- 176271 - Recruiter (Sourcer) - MS
- $23 to $27.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sourcing Recruiter for an opening in Madison, MS.
The Sourcing Recruiter will primarily support the touch labor roles. The selected candidate will focus on sourcing and screening candidates.
•Source and develop a pipeline of active and passive candidates
•Screen and assess candidates for background and skills
•Assist in scheduling candidates for interviews
•Utilize, update, and maintain applicant tracking system
•Assist with other duties as assigned related to talent acquisition
• 5 years’ experience sourcing active and passive candidates Preference for those with experience sourcing touch labor including aircraft mechanics.
• Preferred experience recruiting in defense industry
• Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking and building pipelines
• Proficient at using an applicant tracking system.
• Must have good communications skills
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have OFCCP compliance understanding and can speak to it in an interview and relate it back to their experience.
• Must be accustomed to recruiting of passive candidates and can speak to this experience in an interview.
Must have DoD/Aerospace/Aviation sourcing experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, Day Shift
Rochelle Anderson at email@example.com
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.